Our Board Certified Oral Surgeons, Vernon Burke, DMD, MD, FACS, Reo P. Pugao, DDS, MD, FACS, Natasha Fürchtgott, DDS, MS, Hans Brockhoff II, DDS, MD, FACS and David M. Yates, DMD, MD, FACS specialize in full scope Oral & Facial Surgery. In addition to dental implants and dento-alveolar surgery, they also offer orthognathic and reconstructive jaw surgery, temporal mandibular joint surgery, alveolar bone grafting, oral pathology, cleft lip/palate and facial reconstructive surgery following trauma. The doctors have admitting hospital privileges at Del Sol Medical Center, Las Palmas Medical Center, University Medical Center, and El Paso Children’s Hospital.
High Desert Oral & Facial Surgery is dedicated and committed to providing the highest level of patient care. We accomplish this by abiding to the following commitments:
- Treating each patient as an individual with unique concerns and needs.
- Providing comprehensive care that encompasses the full scope of our specialty.
- Developing new expertise in clinical care and surgical techniques as they develop within the specialty.
- Being available for our patients’ questions or concerns as they arise.
- Actively participating in continuing education classes, both as students and teachers.
- Publishing in national and international journals and textbooks as well as devoting time to clinical research.